This app will offer you the following features:
- View the list of resources with an active/inactive intranet
- Bulk activate/deactivate the intranet of your resources
For you and your teams to benefit from this app, please follow those steps:
Administration > Apps/MarketPlace > Marketplace tab > IntranetAccounts > click on Install
Go to the BoondManager Marketplace, select the IntranetAccount app and click on Install
Administration > Managers/Rôles > Manager / role profile > Apps section
For your managers to be able to use the app, you need to grant them the access by going to their role. Once in the role settings, you'll see the Apps section at the bottom of the page. You'll have to tick the box next to the IntranetAccount app .
From this view, you can filter your resources thanks to different criteria.
(User interface > My Apps > IntranetAccounts)
After filtering based on your criteria, you can use the Bulk change feature to Activate/Deactivate the intranets of several resources at the same time.
To do so, you need to:
- Select the resources to modify
- Click on the pencil icon to change the status to Active or Inactive
If you bulk activate the intranets, you'll even have the possibility to choose as from when you'd like the documents (timesheets and expenses) to be created by your resources or by yourself.
Here are each option :
- Inactive : Activities & expenses module is deactivated. It won't be possible for the resources to declare their activities.
- Date of first employment : it will be possible to start creating timesheets / expenses as from the start date of the first RH / sub-contractor contract of the resource
- To be defined : you can choose the month as from when the resources or yourself will be able to create timesheets / expenses.
Do not forget to click on confirm.
We hope that this tutorial has been of any help and we invite you to let us know by voting in the dedicated section below.
If you still have other questions, feel free to get in touch with our Support team :