Find out how to request leaves and check your balances thanks to BoondManager!
Intranet > main menu > My absences
Click on the + button to create your leaves request
It's easy and smooth to navigate from you mobile device ;)
- We've decided to hide the absence balances by default. However, just click on Show absence balances to display them.
- You can click on the + button to add a new request and input the requested days off in the calendar
- You now have a thumbnail image display as a calendar. You can choose the type of leave and add a description
If a leave request has already been sent or validated, consequently the day will be greyed out and you won't be able to ask for another leave on that same day. If you've just already asked for a half day off but that you're trying to ask for more than another half day off, then validation won't be possible and you'll het an error message :
you can modify or delete the thumbnail calendars .
Warning : leaves request validation is compulsory so that the next validator gets notified and validates on his/her end :
Note : each coloured edging corresponds to a different type of absence
Please note !
When a leave request is validated, timesheets will be automatically pre-filled. After that, if the resource modifies the pre-filled absences, a warning message will be displayed « The following days do not correspond to any absence request »
Absences will be automatically pre-filled on the timesheets if and only if the timesheets haven't been created yet. If timesheets have already been created and that resources do not add their absences, a new warning message will be displayed!
See your absences requests
The way we display absences request has been simplified : absence type and absence period (month)
Resources can have a look at their Absence balances in the correspond tab if the administrator has activated this feature.
This tab displays the absence balances based not only on the absences declared in the timesheets but also on the settings done by the administrators (quota acquired, monthly increment, automatic deferral).
- Each absence type and each period has its own balance
- When displaying the balance details, you'll see on the left the Entitled balance with the following information : what has been requested, taken and the balances
- On the right, you'll the Being acquired balance with the following information : what has been requested, taken and the balances
- These are the absences declared in your timesheets which have been entirely validated until the previous month
- This is your real balance
- This is what will be left once the requested leaves will have been taken
This data is provided for informational purposes and does not replace the information in your payslip. The information displayed here will be correct according to the set-up of your environment and if your absences are all declared in your timesheets.
If you have any doubt, feel free to use the Help button in the top right hand corner in order to follow one of our smart walk throughs :
- Declare my timesheet
- How to declare my expenses
- Request a leave
- What is my leaves balance
If you can't see your absence balances...
By default, they are not displayed on the resources intranet. Therefore, you will need to get in touch with your administrator :)
Intranet > Help button
We hope that this tutorial has been of any help and we invite you to let us know by voting in the dedicated section below.
If you still have other questions, feel free to get in touch with our Support team :