You have the option to customize the menu bar of your interface. The goal is to prioritize the visibility of the modules and apps you use most frequently.
Here's how to do it.
Accessing your configuration
To access your configuration, you have two possible paths:
- From your Dashboard >
From a click on your name at the top right of your interface
Now you just need to make your changes.
- On the left are the elements available to be placed in your menu sidebar.
- On the right are the elements already in your menu sidebar.
- The "+" button allows you to add an element to your menu sidebar.
- The trash can button allows you to remove an element from your sidebar.
- You can rearrange the elements by dragging and dropping them.
- You can type the name of the module or app to find it more easily.
- And, remember to save!