If you wish to create a new contact in the CRM, here are the steps to follow :)
CRM > Company card > Contacts tab
To create a new contact into the CRM, you need to :
- Open the company card
- AND click on the + action button "Create Contact" from the Contacts tab (1) or use the + icon (shortcut) at the top of the page (2)
If the company does not already exist in the CRM, have a look at this tutoriel : Create a new company in the CRM
When you create a new CRM contact, its state will be inherited from the company state. This way, if you create a new Prospect into a company which is already a client, you need to think of changing the state of the CRM contact.
- On the contact card displayed on the screen, key in the contact details
- Click on the "Save" button or press "Enter" on your keyboard
In order to be able to carry out advanced searches on the technical perimeter of your contacts, you can enter the following information:
- The technical scope which will allow you to qualify the technical environment of your contact/company. From the CRM module, contacts view, the keywords search will be scanning all of the words written in this field.
- The functional scope will allow you to associate Activity areas to your contact/company. From the CRM module, contacts view, the activity areas field will help you easily find the right contacts.
Good to know
- The "Activity areas" referential can be customised on the Administrator interface. This referential is also used on the Candidates and Resources' technical data (TD).
- The Flags : on top of the keywords and the activity areas, you can also use the flags to qualify the technical perimeter of your contacts/companies. Here is a tutorial to know how to use the flags : Use the flags to qualify and search for CRM contacts
We hope that this tutorial has been of any help and we invite you to let us know by voting in the dedicated section below.
If you still have other questions, feel free to get in touch with our Support team :