Since September 2022, Swiss laws requires that issued invoices include a QR code (replacing payment slips).
Configuring the settings
Administration > Legal Agencies section > select the agency in question > Billing tab > Invoices advanced settings section
A few factors are to take into consideration :
- IBAN has to include CH or LI as a country code
- the amount and currency should be in CHF or EUR
- creditor and debtor address will be truncated if too long
- creditor's address can be found in Administration > Legal Agencies > Information tab
- debtor's address corresponds to the billing information that you have entered in your client's Billing tab
We hope that this tutorial has been of any help and we invite you to let us know by voting in the dedicated section below.
If you still have any questions, feel free to get in touch with our Support team :