To ensure that you have properly extended your Time & Materials projects, this article will explain how to manage renewing deliveries.
When to renew a delivery?
Several situations may justify renewing a delivery, here is a non-exhaustive list:
- Your collaborator is renewed on a new order from your client
- You want to project into the future by anticipating and extending the delivery (using the "Forecast" state)
- Your collaborator has a new Daily Sales Rate (sales price) or a new Average Daily Cost (contract salary).
Projects > Project card > Deliveries tab
- Select the Delivery(ies) to extend by checking the corresponding checkbox(es)
- Click on the "Create Renewal" button
- Click on the "Confirm" button in the pop-up window that appears on the screen
- Qualify the extended delivery (if necessary) by clicking on the delivery line: period, daily rate, number of days sold, etc.
If you want to associate a correlated order with this extension, which is useful for tracking billing and generating invoices, follow our tutorial for Managing your orders.
Modifying a single delivery
Projects > Project tab > Deliveries tab > Delivery card
Modifying multiple deliveries
For this, I invite you to use the mass editing tool (pen icon after selecting deliveries), which will save you a lot of time. 😉