The "Reporting" module is a complete dashboard containing a multitude of useful indicators for the management of your activity, organized in several views.
Production Plans allow you to visualize the "signed" and "forecasted" availability of the resources you are managing.
To be able to use the workload schedule, it is essential to understand the color code used.
To do this, please refer to the legend at the bottom of the page :
- Signed delivery : delivery for which you have received your client's agreement
- Forecast delivery : delivery that you plan to sign (WARNING: a resource cannot clock in and out on a forecast delivery)
- Internal : Inactivity (Internal Type). Activity that will not be invoiced that you wish to display on the workload schedule (e.g.: training, internal projects, etc.)
- Absence : Inactivity linked to Absence type. Period of absence that you want to see on the Production Plan.
Inactivity is neither linked to the absence requests nor to timesheet submission (internal activity). If your objective is to make a planning, please use the application PlanProduction which will allow you to view the absence requests and time consumed.
Inactivity is created from the Resource card > tab Delivery > "+" Button> Inactivity. You will then be able to choose between Internal and Absence.
- Positioning : positioning created in Opportunity for each resource.
By default, Boond displays either the date of the positioning or the date it was created. You can change to display the positioning period as well as choose the status of the positioning you want to track.
- HR contract : existing HR or outsourcing contracts for each resource
By hovering over the different lines with your mouse, you can obtain information on the delivery, for example, but also by clicking on the desired line, you can go directly to the delivery/contract/inactivity/positioning.
Explanation of main Advanced Filters
- Occupation = displays the occupancy rate of each resource with color gradients. The darker the color, the higher the occupancy rate.
- Regroupment = allows you to combine all the missions of the same resource on the same bar to get an overall occupancy rate estimate for each resource. This is useful for resources working on several projects at the same time.
- Availabilities = allows you to display the resources that are available as quickly as possible with "Sort by ascending order" or occupied as long as possible with "Sort by descending order"...
- Positioning = Allows you to display the resource positioning. By checking the box, you can display the positioning periods. It can also be interesting to display the positioning periods out of all the positionings depending on their states: "positioned" and "client interview" for example.
The Synthesis provides you with automatic reports on sales, HR, time & expenses as well as invoicing activity sorted by manager, business unit, resource, project, client, agency, company, etc. in the form of dynamic tables or graphs. Six types are available.
By default, BoondManager displays a non-exhaustive list of indicators by reporting (which you can customize).
- Commercial = reporting of the CRM, Opportunity and Projects modules
- Human resources = reporting of the Resources module
- Recruitment = reporting of Candidates modules
- Activities & Expenses = reporting of Activities & Expenses module
- Billing = reporting of Billing module
- Global = reporting reporting from the Resources, Projects, Activities & Expense and Billing modules
By hovering over the indicators, the calculation details appear. The bold numbers in the table are dynamic links, by clicking on them you are redirected to the calculation details.
Moreover, you have the possibility to see your data in a graphical view.
This reporting allows you to get an overview of each of your projects.
This view has the same operation and the same configuration mode as the Summary view. It allows you to obtain a summary of each of your projects: signed turnover, signed and consumed time overall and by resource, costs, real margins compared to the data signed, Production turnover, Invoiced turnover, paid turnover...
By clicking on the advanced filters, you will be able to search for a specific resource and/or a company (as in the example below) and/or a CRM contact.
This tab allows you to get an overview of each of your resources, according to the indicators you have chosen. It is configured in the same way as the Synthesis view.
Notice that you have two different views possible:
View by periods
The Periods are placed horizontally and the Resources vertically, one below the other, with the same indicators per Resource. This view allows you to see the evolution of a Resource's figures over time.
View by Resource
Here, the Resources are placed horizontally and the indicators vertically. This view allows you to see a selection of Resources on the same indicators.
You can save your searches in order to have pre-recorded filters and thus find different Resource reports.
Find the documentation in the related article: Saving searches
This reporting allows you to analyze the distribution of your activity on your customer portfolio.
This tab " Distribution by client " has the same operation and configuration mode as the Summary view, but with 2 differences:
- the display is limited to 10 only.
- You can display the data in numbers or in percentage
This tab is designed to help you monitor the distribution of your activity (Sales signed, Nb of projects in progress, Nb of missions in progress, Nb of positionings...) for each client. 27 indicators are at your disposal to provide you with tables or graphs of the distribution of your activity on your client portfolio.
To configure the indicators of the Reporting, first click on the Configuration wheel.
You can "Add" or "Remove" indicators, "Add separators" and drag & drop them in the order of your choice. We recommend you to limit yourself to the most meaningful indicators according to your activity.
You also have the possibility to extract your data in excel format to work on them later.
To help you choose, you can start by displaying them all to see what they are about and delete them as you go if you do not want to keep them.
To return to the default configuration, simply clear the list completely and save.
We hope that this tutorial has been of any help and we invite you to let us know by voting in the dedicated section below.
If you still have any questions, feel free to get in touch with our Support team :